Saturday, May 19, 2007

"Just when you thought it was safe..."

To quote "That announcer guy from the movie previews," Don LaFontaine1... Yes, just when I thought I was safe I had the rug swept from underneath me. All because of this guy: CLICK HERE to see the bane of my existence

Yes, Rob P.,2 of the mid-west. Now, I'm completely reevaluating whether or not this blog is even worth the blood, sweat, and tears, if someone else is doing a much better job at it, complete with stellar readily available video podcast! Ugh! Damn you, Paravonian!

Obviously, this is all in jest. I have nothing but love for Rob P. and nowhere near what would be considered a death wish. His command of HTML makes me puke with envy, but I'm handling it with several doses of Maalox Plus.

And Rob? What's with the multiple site names?
- www.RobPRocks.com
- www.LifeAsAComic.com

Pick one.

Rob P's site is awesome for would-be standup comics, especially if you want to hit The College Circuit. He strategically outlines in each episode how to pave your way to "Comedic Stardom." So I guess he's coming from a "been there, done that" perspective, while myblog serves up the experience as it happens. So, nyah-nyah! Both could be step-by-step lesson plans/outlines.

Okay, so I guess this blog will live on!

~Lucy

1Don LaFontaine [Official Site | Wikipedia | You Tube] [Return To Entry]

2Rob Paravonian [Official Site | Wikipedia | MySpace | You Tube] [Return To Entry]

Did you enjoy this post? Buy me a warm cup of joe.

No comments: