Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hero - Ricky Gervais

...He knows to quit when the quittin's good...



So I admit it. I have a thing for Ricky Gervais. Maybe because his last name attributes to his Anglo-Saxon heritage. Maybe because he is a comic genius, especially when it comes to content and timing.

He's awesome. And I needed to write that.

His TV show credits:
The Office (UK)
The Office (US)
Extras (awesome on both sides of the pond)

And he has a sort of "indie rocker" motif to his creating. He knows to quit when the quittin's good. Don't drag out a show to the Nth degree just because some TV exec wants to keep the checks rollin' in.

I want to say more about him, but I'm at a loss. He's just fabulous! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! Perhaps, I'll think of something more and update the post!

~ Lucy

Did you enjoy this post? Buy me a warm cup of joe.

No comments: