Saturday, May 19, 2007

I've established a schedule

So finally, now that all the events affecting my life are in full swing, I need to establish some order. I was awesome in grade school (and high school) at referring to a schedule (i.e. "agenda") but sometimes I find them so binding and limiting. It's going to take some practice, but I need to put my "day-planner" to use.

...I need to establish some order...

It will be because of this schedule, that I will be able to post more often either the audio/video of my sets. My goal is to not repeat jokes and bore the audience, but to really hone in on it.

I ran into the "new" New Talent booker at StandUp NY, and she promised me a spot on her New Talent Night, taking place in June. So I'm nervous and excited. I really gotta make this work--pull all my collective skills together and slam dunk this baby! I think the hardest part will be sticking to the schedule and being organized enough to find out what's not working and shuffle when necessary.

Perhaps this June event is the "prize fight" I need to train for.

~Lucy

Did you enjoy this post? Buy me a warm cup of joe.

No comments: