Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ahhh... psychics....

...Montel is a better psychic than Sylvia...



Once again, this has nothing to do with stand-up comedy, but it's hilarious! I found myself laughing at the uncomfortable pauses and the sheer "mouth agape" shock from the audience members.


I do believe there are some people who are "gifted" and can see past what the average person sees. Call 'em psychic, call 'em spiritual, call 'em what you want. There are some things in this world that we can't predict. And clearly there are somethings that Sylvia can't either...



*+*+*+* Holy crap that was uncomfortably funny! IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, THERE'S MANY MORE TO COME--GET FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL or RSS.

Did you enjoy this post? Buy me a warm cup of joe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am open to the idea that there MAY be people who have extra-sensory abilities. Too bad they're obsfuctaed by all the wannabe's and con-artists.