Tuesday, June 5, 2007

To all my readers -- comment once in a while

Okay, perhaps I don't have ALL these readers, but there are definitely people who check back here often. And by 'often,' I mean EVERYDAY. (It's cool person from KAPLAN in D.C./New York. I'm not blowin' up your particular spot.)

Maybe because I'm not controversial enough. Maybe because you all agree with what I'm saying. Maybe you're a passive observer. Maybe you just want to remain in the shadows and simply watch the inevitable ascent to stardom. Understandable.

I have other passions, like movies, and music. But I don't want to detract from the original goal---muddy up the waters, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, I would appreciate a comment here or there, so I don't feel like talkin' to the wall. You take all the time to visit this web locale. Make your voice heard. After all, I am. Perhaps, that's a moot point.

~ Lucy

Did you enjoy this post? Buy me a warm cup of joe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, always interesting to read a stand-up newbie's journey through this crazy comedy world, and if you need help with the LSAT...GO Kaplan!!

Lucy Dee said...

Actually, Anonymous, I don't recommend LSAT prep through Kaplan at all. (Now I feel kinda bad saying this because I invited a comment and now I feel the need to disrepute your claim.) I don't know if you're an instructor, administrative staff, etc.

I don't mean to be contentious but being a consumer in search of best quality, I do feel the need to express that. I actually recommend TESTWELL (originally out of Boston, now with offices in NYC). When it comes to LSAT prep, I did my research before I spent my dollar.

I have heard Kaplan's MCAT prep is decent, but again, I'm a consumer in search of quality and always do my research before I purchase product.

Keep the comments coming though!