Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Strike while the Iron's hot...

An email to a friend:

"Anyway, I've only been doing this comedy thing for about 2 months, as
you can see from my blog. So I'm striking while the iron's hot, while
I have the motivation, and the lack of consciousness... completely
unaware of the self-mutilating that I subject myself to onstage. (I
think this might be worthy of a blog entry.) Basically, my feeling
now is that I've come to a precipice, where I don't seem to care
anymore what people think, nor do I edit what comes out of my mouth
anymore (that last sentence is sorta true.) But I can say that my
ego/id has disappeared. I am more motivated by the message than by
what people think. Perhaps it's the Zena Warrior Princess / Joan of
Arc in me."

~Lucy


*+*+*+* IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, THERE'S MANY MORE TO COME--GET FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL or RSS.

Did you enjoy this post? Buy me a warm cup of joe.

No comments: