Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 awaits...

After much deliberation and brain cell activity, I've come to realization that I must ACT this year. Yes, act! I have to at least make an attempt, even if I fail. I'll learn something along the way, despite the outcome. I should expect to win--expect to succeed. Aim high, and all that.

It's almost 8 hours into 2008 and I have to come to the decision to shoot for the stars. Not only that, I'm going to let you take a peek into on my viewfinder: I'm creating a stand-up comedy resource site for up-and-comers (like myself). It will be "The Academics behind Comedy" as well as the "online stand-up comedy resource." I have a bit of an outline and a few designer friends are going to help me out. But I expect this to be BIG! I'm going to give it my all.

Stay tuned...!

And I wish all of you the best in 2008!

*+*+*+* Stick around! 2008 awaits! There's so much more to come--GET FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL or RSS.

Did you enjoy this post? Buy me a warm cup of joe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold on let me adjust the sites... there any particular star we shooting at >>>:)

Indeterminacy said...

Wishing you a great and successful New Year. Looks like you're getting off to a good start.

Sidhusaaheb said...

Ho ho ho...Hope the new year's resolutions are made to last...

:D

Leslie Hawes said...

I'm not certain how this happened inside my brain, but it did.
When you said, ..." I am going to let you take a peek into on my viewfinder:..." my mind envisioned a stand up comic, onstage, with a comic-cam strapped to their forehead like a miners lamp, taping the audience... a "comic's eye view' so to speak.
Might be something interesting there...

Anonymous said...

Wishing you reach your stars! Happy New Year

Fanton said...

I hope you achieve your goals! All the best for two thousand and eight!

Pablothehat said...

Sound a great idea Lucy! Good luck with it! All the best in the coming year.

Jenny Wynter said...

A great idea indeed! Sounds really cool, look forward to seeing how it all progresses. :-)

Steve said...

Go for it - good luck! Wishing you a belated wonderful 2008!